Saturday, January 21, 2012

Reality

I am starting to think that I shouldn't post any good news because it seems right when I do, things start to go downhill.

Mom was doing pretty well from the last post but because her immune system has been so compromised, she was placed on quarantine with the whole hospital gown and mask and no visitors.  She has had uncontrollable diarrhea, nausea and some vomiting.  Not fun and a real pain.  Dad has been so helpful for her during this time.  He has been out trying to find her a way to get her computer going, and making sure she gets what she needs.  I am sure it is very hard watching her go through all of this.  Sometimes I am grateful I am not there to see it all.  It seems I am weepy anyway and this would have me carrying a box of kleenex with me everywhere I went.

I thought she was going to start the shots yesterday, but I guess they are saving that for her weekend treat.  Prayers that she does not get any sores, pain in minimal and they get the other stuff under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment