Thursday, January 19, 2012

End of the week


                                                             


Well after a few days with bouts of intestinal problems and vomiting and nausea, mom may be on the upswing.  She had spent most of the first part of the week in the bathroom but now she is more alert and able to walk around a little bit.  I think the best part is she isn’t as nauseous or having to get to t bathroom every few minutes.

Now, I know she is hoping that she doesn’t get any of the mouth sores, any more diarrhea, swelling of the throat or pneumonia.  Tomorrow is the day she starts the shots to stimulate the stem cell growth.  Since it caused her pain last time, it will probably cause her pain this time too.

My biggest regret for the weekend is that we were planning on visiting her and dad on Saturday, but Jenny has the flu and since it is a virus, we should not take any chances on passing anything off on either of them.  Saddened cause I miss my mom and dad, but I would feel totally worse if I was the cause of anything that set her back or worse.

Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers.  It is appreciated so very much and we are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment